Here comes a new update of Rules of Survival game with a lot of new things to explore! The new update has just been launched on December 6th, 2017. You will now discover some new features added to the game, along with the modifications in terms of gameplay, graphics, UI, sounds, to make sure the game performance will be much better. Besides that, you can find out the new schedule of maintenance!
Schedule of maintenance
- UTC: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM, Dec. 06, 2017
- PST: 11:00 PM, Dec. 05 – 01:00 AM, Dec 06. 2017
- AST: 03:00 AM – 05:00 PM, Dec 06. 2017
- CCT: 15:00 – 17:00, Dec 06, 2017
The completion time is not always correct because it may take longer. Those time periods above are just roughly calculated.
The duplicate items from the supply boxes already let down some players. But now, they can exchange them to obtain new ones right after the next update.
- The friendly fire wasn’t available in the game anymore after being removed.
- The range damage of M4A1, 1R15, and AKM got somewhat decreased.
- The benefit of aim assist was removed.
- Developed the blast radius of hand grenades. Besides, some optimizations were made for the throw indicator.
- No more pistol shot sound indicator in the game.
- The duo and squad points in ranked games were changed and modified.
- Optimizing the lobby so that it can reduce more lag.
There is already a top-up feature added to the game. But, it can only be set off when you re-download the game from the App Store. Ensure that your account is already linked first before deleting your current client. Now the top-up players can buy a lot of diamonds, then they can use them instead of gold if they have no gold. The gears are so cosmetic, and they won’t have any influences on the balance of the game.
Crowbar and frying pan are new melee weapons added to the game. Keep in mind that your movement speed won’t be affected or altered when you keep a melee weapon in your hand.
Warwolf is a new set added to the supply box poll.
Sounds and graphics
- Made some optimization for the bicycle and sound effects.
- When you try to attack other rivals the pain sound effect won’t be triggered. However, it will happen if you are attacked by others.
- The action sounds will emit when using meds.
- Already fixed and solve the disabler of 3D touch. Feel free to trigger this function via settings if you want.
- Tapping “open the door” and “pick up” in the touch screen mode won’t spark shooting.
- Other players are now able to figure out the zone of their teammates by checking out the number marks added to the teammates.
- The battle results didn’t exhibit the information of the teammates who gave up midway. This bug was already fixed.
- Already upgraded the chat function of lobby. Sending messages in the lobby now has a cooldown time.
- Improved some zones to make sure that the survivors won’t be stuck.
- The aim assist that got set off without weapons was already solved.
- The rating errors popping up in the battle results was considered as a bug, and it’s already fixed.
- An error happened when some of the low shrubs obstructed the survivors to make a move was repaired.
- The player may get some errors when they already abandoned releasing a grenade. This bug was already solved.
- Samsung S8’s UI and buttons were modified.
- An error happened when the players see a blocky object when they were getting on the plane was repaired.
- The survivors may experience several strange flashes when boarding on the plane, but this error was already repaired.
- Some black spots appeared on the hair of the female character, but now all of them are gone because this error was fixed.