Rules Of Survival Notice
– To bring you a better experience, Rules of Survival will undego an update on Jan 17, 2018. Check the maintenance times below to see when it takes place in your region.
– UTC: 07:00 AM ~ 09:00 AM, Jan. 17, 2018
– PST: 11:00 PM, Jan.16 ~ 01:00 AM, Jan. 17, 2018
– AST: 03:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM, Jan.17, 2018
– CCT: 15:00 ~ 17:00, Jan. 17, 2018
– JST: 16:00 ~ 18:00, Jan. 17, 2018 (*)
Completion time is an estimate and may run longer, but we will do our best to get back up and running ASAP.
This week’s maintenance will include the following new updates:
- Added national flags. Now players can select flags to represent their nation in the settings.
- Rename feature available now! Players can change their names under Rank in the Stats tab. Please note that each player can only change their name once per month. Pick a new name to express your style now!
- Lean Left and Lean Right, Players can enable Lean in the Operation setting tab and adjust each button’s position, size and transparency in the Custom tab.
- Added Chicken Grenades. Compared to regular grenades, they cause higher damage in a wider scope and have special explosion effects.
- Add two more ways to gain Tokens. Players can earn Tokens via sharing a look (once daily) or ranking first in any mode (once daily).
- Add new items to the Token Store and improved the Token Store’s purchase limit rules.
- Added Elite Supply Boxes, a new type of supply to obtain advanced looks (inclucding firearm camos). Players can obtain Butler Set pieces via Elite Supply Boxes.
- A special winter envet Down Coat sale is now on. Get great discounts on down coats to keep you warm this winter. On sale for a limited time only.
- Discount Store now has two tabs: Packs and Looks. Both tabs will have regular updates.
- Updated advanced supplies. Removed Punk and Dark Rose Sets from the advanced supplies, added Pure Preppy and Plaid Preppy Sets.
- Added mỏe boat spawn points by the banks the island.
- Adjusted seating capacity of some vehicles. SUV and Cars: Increased to 5 players, respectively. Three-wheeler: Increased to 11 players.
- Increased the throwing distance of throwable items. Fixed the bug that the throwables did not deal damege to vehicles.
- Optimized the Spectate feature. Now players can spectate the opponents who killed them.
- Increased the time the game runs in your deviecss background before disconnecting.
- Fixed various problems caused by Auto Pilot.
Audio and Visual Effects
- Slightly decreased the detion of cores left by eliminated players.
- Updated the image of pistol ammo (it used the same image as SMG ammo before).
- Optimezed special effects of the napalm.
- Added customization options for Backpacks, Meds and Throwables in the Custom settings tab.
- Optimized the display of teammate markers on the map. Now the number and status markers of teammates are displayed more explicitly.
- Omptimized the Store and Looks interfaces.
- Increased the limit of friends requests.
- Optimized the Team-up Request feature.
- Optimezed characters random poses in the lobby.
- Players now can not only log in but also pay via scanning a QR code.
- Fixed the bug that some players encountered module loading erors and had invisible collisions.
- Fixed that bug that sometimes bulletproof helmets could not be displayed after players took off their headwear.
- Fixed the bug that explosion effects of flash grenades would not be blocked by in-game modules.
- Fixed the bug that some meds were repeatedly displayed in the shortcut of Meds.
- Fixed the bug that the actual number of some throwables did not decrease after being used.
- Fixed the bug that the meds being used blocked the sight of scope.
The Rules of Survival Development and Community Team
Jan. 17, 2018